Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fifth Meeting

The most challenging thing I have ever accomplished"
Entering my college life is one of the most challenging thing that I think I have already accomplished. During the first day of classes, I was afraid that people aound me would not like me. I'm afraid that that I cannot gain friends like during my high school days.
Well, i think I've already overcome those fears. I realize that I can gain as many friends as I can considering that I am in a bigger campus gight now. I knew that I can do a lot of things which I haven't done before. I gain a lot of self-confidence but not over because I knew that I cannot gain something I want without self-confidence.
I considered this as my accomplishment because this is something that I worked har for. This is something that I can treasure for the rest of my life, something that I can be proud of, and something that I can share to anyone..

No comments: